Balestein Castle is the Yellow, Purple, and Black Wool Dungeon of Nightmare Realm, a CTM map by Vechs.
Balestein Castle is a massive structure made entirely out of stone bricks. The entrance is a bridge over the void. There are too many rooms to list here, but there are balconies, bedrooms, kitchens,libraries and even a throne room. Many rooms have spawners for mobs such as skeletons or blazes. The throne room has 4 diamond blocks, the only diamond in the map. The top room is the master bedroom, where the black wool is located.
Points of Interest
- Yellow Wool
- Purple Wool
- Black Wool
- Block of Iron
- Block of Diamond
- A chest in the kitchen containing food and seeds.
- A chest outside the kitchen with wood, food, red dye (for some abstract reason) and a crafting table.
- A double chest containg Stone Tools and Food - Low and the typical 'Supplies' chest found all over the map
- A golden apple
- Gold Armor
- Combat Supplies - Medium
- A chest containing gold tools, as well as at least one of each diamond tool - Sword included
- A chest containg a huge amount of supplies such as three sets of iron armor, 6 iron swords, 3 bows, 3 iron picks, 6 full stacks of arrows, 6 clocks and compasses and 12 stacks of leather
- Many Blaze spawners
- Creeper spawner... in the yellow wool fleecy box.
- Skeleton spawners
- The bridge to the combat supplies -Made of iron bars
- Ghast spawners on the roof
Go to the castle and collect all the chests, advancing room by room and exploring all of them, and destroying all the spawner.