Cavern of Peace is an area in Waking Up, a CTM map by Vechs.
Cavern of Peace is a lake in a large cavern with a small stone island in the middle. The entire cavern is very well lit up, mobs will spawn very rarely, and in low numbers. The island contains many resources for survival, including dirt, sugar cane, mycelium, cacti, and several loot chests. This area also features the Victory Monument. Under the island is a small room full of doors, with zombie spawners inside, causing them to try breaking down the doors. This is dedicated to Amlup, who hates the sound of zombies breaking down doors.
A stone slab path leads to a small cavern containing sand, gravel, coal, and a very small deposit of iron ore (only 21 units). This cavern also contains a Building Blocks chest (half-buried in the sand), a rail tunnel back to Intersection 01 (with a Railway Kit and a Power Miner 1000), and a tunnel leading to Intersection 02.
Points of Interest
- Victory Monument
- Chapter 7
- Potions - Low
- Stone Tools and Food - Low
- Hillian Monument Supply Chest "Light it up!"
- Building Blocks - Medium
- Railway Kit
- Power Miner 1000
- Sugar Cane
- Jungle Tree
- A large amount of Glowstone
- Sand and gravel
- Coal ore
- Small amount of iron ore
- Two zombie spawners underground which are mainly for making noise. They are only a threat if the player decides to quiet them down.
- Silverfish blocks around the room with zombie spawners.
- Very few dark areas for mobs to spawn.