Caves of Confusion is an area in Legendary , a CTM map by Vechs.
Caves of Confusion is a large set of caverns that branch off constantly. The dungeon is designed to confuse players by sending them back to the start constantly and not having a wool. The caverns have cobwebs and spawners everywhere, and there are occasional holes of lava. Somewhere high up in the dungeon is a cavern containing mushrooms and is well lit.
Points of Interest
- Cobwebs for string
- Zombie Spawners
- Large amount of cobwebs
- The dungeon can be hard to navigate
- It isn't clear that there is no wool here, so players may come back here often
- Use torches to mark areas that have been explored.
- Follow this path :
- take first turn right
- there is a drop - get down
- go forward the cave (there is only one path in this moment)
- at the end you need to climb up and again go straight forward (this part is shown on the photo)
- turn right again near the lava pits
- there is a big drop down at the end of this "corridor" and a hole above it - go into it
- there are two drops there - one to the right and one to the left - take the right one
- get at the bottom of this drop (sand on the floor)
- in this part you will need to climb few times, pass a few spawners but you can't get lost anymore - there is only one path leading right to the Intersection 3