Deep Trouble is the Magenta Wool dungeon in Sunburn Islands, a CTM map by Vechs.
Deep Trouble is a series of hallways under the ocean made out of lapis blocks. The roof is made of glass, so players can look up to see the ocean, but it also makes it easier to break by Creeper blasts. From the entrance, the hallways branch into two. There are rooms in these hallways that lead to either libraries or bedrooms.
Points of Interest
- Magenta Wool
- Flint and Steel
- Arrows, wheat and leather, all in full stacks
- 64 Wood and 64 leather
- 64 Obsidian
- Random Loot Chest with enchanted tools, armor and potions.
- 32 Glowstone
- Zombie Spawners
- Creeper Spawners
- Skeleton Spawners
- If a creeper explodes, it will cause part of the roof to break, and water will pour into the room.
- The hole in the ground off of the path contains the fleecy box , as well as 4 spawners. Just break the iron door to obtain the Magenta wool.
- A quick way through the dungeon is to take a torch with you to refill your air and make your way to the fleecy box from the outside. You can also use this technique to break into the loot rooms without any monsters after you.