Deepwater Skyline is the Light Grey dungeon in Sunburn Islands, a CTM map by Vechs.
This Dungeon is located on a Mining Platform located in the south-east corner of the map. The platform is made up of stone, sandstone, stone slabs, glass, glowstone, obsidian and fences and contains some bookshelves and signs. The fleecy box is located inside the obsidian container and surrounded by lava. It is one of dungeons located in the ocean.
Points of interest
- Light grey wool
- Two random loot chests on the bottom of the ocean under the platform.
- Two more random loot chests on the first floor of the building on the platform.
- One last random loot chest on the roof of the same building.
- Lava sourrounding the fleecy box
- Since the whole area is well lit nothing should spawn here.
- To make the way to the fleecy box safe 1st use lever near the obsidian container to deactivate the lava stream then pour a water inside container and get the wool.
- You can also use a fire resistance potion to swim right to the fleecy box in the lava stream.
- This dungeon is very similar, if not exactly the same, to the home Vechs uses when he's building his maps, according to an interview. During this interview, he was in Infernal Sky II.