East Commons is the Magenta Wool Dungeon in Legendary, a CTM map by Vechs.
East Commons is a forest area with aged buildings. All of the structures are made of mossy cobblestone and the path is broken. There is a TNT trap in the town that will destroy one of the buildings and probably kill the players who aren't careful or have their sound turned down. There is a ruin near the town and another close to the railway going to the next intersection. As players advance, trees become much bigger and make the place darker.
Points of Interest
- Magenta Wool
- Vast quantities of Wood, Dirt, and Clay
- Tall grass which can be harvested for Wheat Seeds
- Sugar Cane placed directly on dry dirt (will instantly collapse if updated)
- Small pockets of Stone and Coal underground
- Scattered loot chests, some containing randomized loot
- Diamond sword, axe, and shovel
- The forest can become so dark that mobs will spawn regardless of the time of day.
- Spawners in both of the ruins and some houses.
- Several sections of the sand "roads" between the buildings are floating over lava and will collapse if they are disturbed (e.g. by placing a torch).
- There is a large TNT trap beneath the building next to the "general store"; normally, it is triggered by disturbing the chest inside, but it may also go off randomly as the player approaches the bridge. The explosion will likely make holes into the Void.
- The "wheat farm" ruin (glass roof, brick base, and dirt/water inside) also has a TNT trap beneath it, triggered by attempting to take the dirt blocks inside.
- One of the ruined buildings contains a ladder leading down to a small mineshaft containing Stone and Coal deposits, a furnace, a crafting bench, and a loot chest. Attempting to collect the furnace will trigger a TNT trap that will likely kill the player and destroy some of the stone.
- Several Fun boxes buried underground and spread through whole location
- It isn't worth going into the moss stone fortress to the east, as it is filled with funboxes (with some harvestable stone) and contains only a stick for loot.
- Turn sound all the way up when in the town so the TNT can be heard being activated (but turn down before it explodes)
- The water inside the "wheat farm" ruin can potentially be redirected toward the adjacent lava pit in order to create a cobblestone generator.