Eastern Commons is a vast series of three connected islands. Each island is lush and green, covered with grass, flowers and towering trees. The whole area in general has many secrets scattered about its vast landscape. The main island has warps to all of the dungeons except the first three. It is also home to a Shrine and three defensible outposts. As such, the main island is where most players will do the majority of their exploring and hunting.
The island has the warp to the white wool dungeon. There are many paths to the entrance of the dungeon, and it is identified by a moss stone structure in a cave. In the structure are some bookshelves, some lore, and the teleporter to white wool.
The tertiary island is where the Dojo can be located. It is connected to the main island by a bridge. To access the bridge, the player must first venture in to a small cave. Beyond the bridge is a series of ruins that lead the player to the top of the island. The Dojo is located on the highest peak of this island.
The area also features an airship dock which leads to other continents. Red Sand Valley and Lushwood can be reashed from it. Red Sand Valley needs to be unlocked first my reaching it the long way, while Lushwood can be accessed immediately.
Points of Interest
- East Watch
- Cliffside Watch
- Fish Watch
- The Old East Watch Dojo - Requiring low to moderate skill in parkour. Don't fall however, the result can be deadly.
|It offers 10 gold ingots, 3 stacks of XP bottles, 32 mossy cobblestone, 32 chiseled stone bricks, 32 iron bars, a golden apple, 10 steak and enchanted chain boots.|
- The Mountain Dojo - The player must fight their way through the belly of an old dragon, across the bridge and up the mountain.
|It offers 6 gold ingots, 3 stacks of XP bottles, 16 steak and an enchanted stone sword.|
- The Hidden Cave Dojo - Closest to East Watch, This cave seems to go to a dead end...
|It offers 6 gold ingots, 3 stacks of XP bottles, 8 Night Vision potions, 2 Speed potions, a stack of dark oak slabs, a stack of stone bricks and 16 steak.|
- Valgarde City
- Red Sand Valley
- Cyanide Tide Island
- Paralogue Dungeons
- Draconic Ossuary
- Royal District (Exit Only)
- Some old areas were changed or removed during the update from SHO 2.0 to 3.0:
- Another shrine known as The Lonely Shrine used to exist, but the cave leading to it and the entrance to The Fallen Past has been removed in 3.0.
- The Mountain Dojo used to offer an enchanted wooden sword, a full set of leather armor and 50 experience bottles.
- Near the warp to the old dungeon floors in 2.0, remnants of old houses could be found, taken from the first iteration of SHO. Beyond these, a second Shrine was located.