Ember Castle is located in the centre of the Outer Inferno. It is a massive structure of several towers made of stone brick and silverfish cobblestone. The Blue Wool is located in the basement of the right entrance, but the towers have random loot chests that are set to hold better loot more frequently than those of the Inferno Mines, including stacked water bottles and potions. A tower in the centre also has two blocks of diamond and an ender chest, guarded by Blazes and Zistykins.
Points of Interest
- Blue Wool
- Random Loot Chests with above average loot.
- Two diamond blocks
- 9 fun boxes guard the Blue Wool
- Zistykin Spawners
- Blaze spawners in the entrance and guarding the diamond blocks.
- Vexian Witches
- Fun boxes in other areas of the castle.
- General Mob Spawners.
- Progress through vertical areas(up ladders) as quickly as possible without lighting them up. Lighting up floors with nothing on them can concentrate later spawns.
- Feather falling boots can be handy, as there are many areas where the player can be in danger of falling off.
- Using lava in the final room can help by lighting the area up as well as killing some of the mobs. The Zistykins are immune to this lava though.
- Bring fire resistance potions, as there are many blaze spawners and areas where the player can fall into lava.