Fleecy mobs are powerful 'boss' mobs that are occasionally used instead of Fleecy boxes. Unlike wool in Fleecy boxes, the wool from these mobs are infinite, so the player can die over and over and will never run out of wool for that particular area. So far, they have only been known to be in Black Desert II and Inferno Mines .
Maps and Areas
So far, Fleecy Mobs have been in the following maps...
- Black Desert II
- Inferno Mines
...and in these areas.
The whole map, All wool(does not include the corrupted chunk)
- Salire Castle - Cyan
- Blackened Archive - Green
- Eternal Battle - Black (Main)
- Minor Conflict - Black (Alternative for weaker computers)
As well as fleecy mobs, there are also other bosses for the Hunter Monument:
- Kamyu the Hidden - Lost Cavern / Mellow Cavern
- Codewarrior the Insignator - Lush Ruins
- Dinnerbone the Destroyer - Outer Inferno (Camp Ember)