Mist Could Pass is the Lime Wool dungeon in Sunburn Islands, a CTM map by Vechs.
Mist Could Pass is, at first glance, a forest on a giant mass of rock, located above the ocean. Inside, however, is a set of subterranean rooms made of stone, mossy cobblestone and wood. The dungeon has a large number of iron, similar to the Haunted Mines. The iron is located both inside and outside the dungeon. The fourth room has a hole that leads into the depths of the dungeon, where the fleecy box is located, but if players aren't careful, they will fall into a two block deep hole, where mobs are very likely to spawn in.
Points of Interest
- Lime Wool
- Minor loot chest hidden in the fourth room.
- Random Loot chests in the forest
- Iron ore located everywhere in and out of the dungeon
- Dirt (Valuable on this map, Vechs said so himself)
- Zombie Spawner in the third room, and two more in the depths.
- A Skeleton Spawner blocks the way to the Fleecy Box.
- Creeper spawner in the thrid room, hidden by Mossy Cobblestone.
- A hole in the Fleecy Box room leading to cobwebs.
- One of the quickest ways through the dungeon is by simply burning the wood, though it might be a good idea to collect saplings first.