The Ruined Tower is the Lime Wool Dungeon of Nightmare Realm, a CTM map by Vechs.
The Ruined Tower is a tower made entirely out of stone bricks, located at the edge of Forestmen. The entrance is at the bottom, using full mossy stone bricks rather than stone brick stairs to get up. There is no way to reach other floors without players making their own way up, i.e pillar jumping. As the tower gets higher, it becomes more damaged, with larger holes. The three holes at the top make the tower resemble a face. The spawners first appear on the 3rd floor, with a fun box on the 5th. There are also ghast and blaze spawners on the roof.
Points of Interest
- Lime Wool
- Stone Tools and Food - Low
- Fun Box on the 5th floor, encased in Silverfish blocks.
- Blaze and Ghast spawners on the roof.
- Creeper Spawner on the 3rd floor.
- Use stone blocks to reach the top of the tower, and fill in any holes in the process. Open the fleecy box from below to avoid the blazes.