The Tenuous Crystals is the Light Blue Wool dungeon of Spellbound Caves, a CTM map by Vechs.
The dungeon consists of a huge cavern with extremely large glowstone stalagmites and stalactites as well as a lake in the center. There are stepping stones made of glowstone leading across the lake. The wool is situated on a fortress to the right of the entrance. The entrance to the fortress is on the far left side of the cavern in the form of a tower of sorts. It is easily accessed by crossing the lake. Alternatively, there are pillars you can climb to access the topside of the fortress.
This dungeon also leads to the second intersection. There is a broken bridge on the fortress which leads into a cavity in the wall, which leads to the second intersection.
Points of Interest
- Light Blue Wool
- There are huge amounts of glowstone.
- There is coal to the left of the entrance and the right of the exit to Intersection 2.
- There is redstone to the right of the coal ore on the far side of the cave.
- At the bottom of the lake is a small pocket of iron ore.
- There are loot chests containing food, armor, and weapons.
- If players climb to the roof of the chamber with the fleecy box, there is a chest with two stacks of coal.
- Feather Boots
- Ragefell, The Clearcutter, hidden on top of the crystal close to the fortress containing the wool.
- The perimeter of the cave is very dark. Monsters will spawn here.
- The center of the glowstone path across the lake has ghast and blaze spawners positioned above ender crystals. Be careful while disarming these spawners, as a fireball hitting the crystals will detonate them.
- The fortress itself is also fairly dark.
- The area in front of the fleecy box is riddled with skeleton spawners and ghast spawners. Again, there will be ender crystals below the ghast spawners. While fighting the skeletons, a stray arrow may detonate the crystals, so caution must be taken.
- The roof of the wool chamber also has ghast spawners and ender crystals.
Shoot the ender crystals with a bow and arrow to detonate them from a distance and destroy the spawners above them. The bottommost crystal will destroy an Enchanted Leather Armor chest (which you can collect beforehand if you're careful), but the ones near the wool are far enough from anything valuable.