The Undersky is an area in Infernal Sky II, a CTM map by Vechs.
The area of Undersky is in shape of a flat hollow disk made up of bedrock. It lies under the whole area of Classic Sky. Since the Undersky is near the bottom of the world, it is shrouded in void fog, dramatically reducing visibility, but the fact that it's made of bedrock means that no mobs will ever spawn inside it, making the area quite easy to conquer. The only real dangers in the area are scattered holes in the floor leading to the void, some of which are near the fleecy box.
The only thing in this area other than the fleecy box is a nether portal, which leads to the next part of the map.
Points of Interest
- The blue wool
- Soon after the entrance, there is a double Random Loot Chest and a Potions - Low chest.
- Somewhere around the center, there is a Combat Supplies - Low chest.
- Inside the fleecy box, there is a Zistonian Battlesign - level 4 chest.
- Also inside the fleecy box, there is a Potions - Medium chest.
- Next to the nether portal, there is a Flint and Steel x 10 chest.
- There are holes in the ground in front of the fleecy box. Falling in them means instant death, as well as the loss of any equipment the player may have had on them.
- The fleecy box can be reached by following the right wall.
- The nether portal can be reached by going past the fleecy box, following the same wall.