This dungeon is located under the Lonely Island. It is a series of flooded corridors made entirely out of bedrock, and is faintly lit by redstone torches. There are spawners encased in bedrock around here, but these have redstone torches on them, minimizing the spawn rates. This is one of the more bland dungeons, with not many features to it.
Points of Interest
- Blue Wool
- A double chest of boats
- 4 stone swords, 4 bows, 4 stacks of arrows, 32 torches and snowballs.
- Varying spawners encased in bedrock.
- Hold onto more than one boat, as losing one is easy and can make the dungeon harder and more tedious.
- Spawners can be destroyed from above - simply climb up at the bedrock.
- May be a reference to explicit band The Lonely Island's song I'm on a boat, as the name of this dungeon is "You're on a Boat" and it is located under the Lonely Island.